Frequently Asked Questions
- What positions are available?
We offer a wide variety of opportunities in both hourly and salaried positions. To view a complete list of current openings, please click on
Browse Open Jobs.
- What are the organization’s core values?
Our core values are Strength & Stability, Honor & Integrity, Personal Responsibility, Teamwork and Commitment to Service. We strive to employ associates who represent these values.
- What can I expect from your financial organization as an employer?
As one of the strongest, safest financial service leaders in the industry, we provide a first-class working environment, competitive wages and superb benefits packages for full-time associates. In addition, we offer limited benefits to many part-time employees. Opportunities for advancement and growth are attainable within our organization. We value our associates and strive to provide them opportunities to excel.
- Where are career opportunities available?
You’ll find opportunities throughout our footprint, which includes Alabama, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
- What benefits does your organization offer?
We offer an array of benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401k with employer match, pension plans, stock purchase plans, paid vacation, paid holidays, sick leave, tuition reimbursement and other continuing-education opportunities.
- Do I need to create a new user name and password in order to submit an application if I previously had a careers profile at Whitney Bank?
Yes. If you have not previously created a User ID and password at hancockbank.com, you will need to register and create a new account.
- What if I don’t have an email address to use on the login page?
There are a variety of websites that offer free email addresses including Yahoo, MSN and Google.
- What do I do if I forget my password?
Click on the forgot my password link located on the Login page. Your password will be sent to your email address on file.
- What does it mean when my status says “Incomplete”?
It means you have not fully completed the application, and we will not be able to consider you for the position. To rectify this situation, please log back into the system and make sure you complete each page, filling out each consent form and electronically signing and dating the application.
- How can I speak to someone about my application?
If your experience matches the qualifications of the position you have applied for, you will be contacted by a member of the Recruiting Services for a prescreening interview.
- How often are the job postings updated?
We update open positions daily as positions become available.
- What is the difference between Creating a Profile and Submitting an Application?
Creating a Profile is entering basic information about yourself and your work history. You may enter this information at any point, and in the future, log back into your profile and attach it to a particular position, thus creating an application. Submitting your application means that you are showing interest in a specific position within our organization. You will not be considered for employment until we receive your complete application.
- Can I update my application?
Yes, you can log into your account and make any changes you would like to your Profile. Remember to save the information before exiting the system.
- Will I be considered for positions other than the one I apply for?
Yes. A member of the Recruiting Services will review your application and compare your qualifications to all open positions.
- Can I apply for more than one position at a time?
Yes, you can submit an application for any open position if you meet the minimum qualifications. However, you are limited to three active applications at any one time.
- How will I know my application has been received?
A notice will be sent to your email address on file.
- How long will my application remain in the system?
It will be active for 60 days. After that period of time has expired, you will need to log back in and complete a new application.